Do you know a family or individual who would benefit greatly from the gift of a refurbished car donated by The Auto and Tire Doctor? Someone who constantly giving back and helping others? Someone who truly makes a difference in our community? We want to help make this holiday fabulous for a local family or individual.
We know this time of year people can go through some tough times, whether it’s illness, loss of a job or facing many other challenges in our lives. There are good people in our community who are just down on their luck. The Auto and Tire Doctor wants to give a deserving family/individual a reliable car!
NOMINATE A DESERVING FAMILY OR INDIVIDUAL
AND THEY COULD WIN A FREE CAR!
The Auto and Tire Doctor’s Annual Holiday car giveaway where one lucky Truckee/North Tahoe area family/individual will win a car! We are asking people in the community to send in their nominations. The Holiday car giveaway is a way for us to give back to our loving community by using our mechanical skills and expertise to refurbish a beautiful 2010 Subaru
RULES AND NOMINEE REGULATIONS
- The deadline for nominees will be December 18, 2020
- Must be 18 or older to be nominated and live in the Truckee/ North Tahoe area.
- Winner will be notified no later than December 31, 2020
- All entries will be reviewed by The Auto Doctor Management team.
- If your entry is picked, you will be notified before December 31 2020 to help assist in the notification of recipient.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates on this event
HOW TO NOMINATE SOMEONE FOR THE FREE CAR GIVEAWAY:
- Submit a concise, well-written nomination packet.
- Make an impact. Clearly describe how the specific, unique qualifications and contributions of your candidate have made a distinct impact on the community.
- Drop or mail your nomination to
THE AUTO AND TIRE DOCTOR
2000 PIONEER TRAIL
TRUCKEE, CA 96161
- Or email your Nomination Attention: Christmas Car Giveaway to [email protected]
- Please use nomination form attached or fill out our online Nomination Form below.